Off the top of my head… there’s a SHITLOAD OF “B” BAND NAMES WHAT THE FUKKKKKKKK
But yeah, this shit is brilliant and gives me oxygen.
- BEST COAST “For The First Time” (one of my all-time favorite songs, upon first listen)… this song is TIMELESS.
- BETTER OBLIVION COMMUNITY CENTER “Dylan Thomas”
- BOYGENIUS (technically more airplay in 2019 than in late 2018 when the EP came out)
- BEACH BUNNY “Prom Queen” (lotsa fun)
- BABYGIRL (flawless… ALL of their stuff) “Soft” speaks to every atom of my soul. That song is EVERYTHING.
- BEABADOOBEE “She Plays Bass” is infectious as is EVERYTHING by her
- BIG THIEF “Not”
- THE BETHS “Future Me Hates Me”
- BILLIE EILISH
- CLAIRO (she is so, so dope)
- THE MAYRIES (EVERY FUCKIN SONG, like seriously)
- SOCCER MOMMY “Lucy” (this song is fucking flawless and I will spin it endlessly)
- GIRL IN RED “Bad Idea” and “Girls”
- MEN I TRUST “Say, Can You Hear”
- VAGABON “Water Me Down”
- CIGARETTES AFTER SEX “Heavenly” and “Touch”
- CHROMATICS “You’re No Good”
- CAROLINE POLACHEK (from Chairlift) “So Hot You’re Hurting My Feelings” and “Door” —- (how the fuck is she THIS good… Chairlift was amazing, her solo is even better)
- HARRY STYLES (loving that new album)
- DIIV (loving that new album, too)
and last but not least
- LENNON AND MAISY “Boom Clap” (Charli XCX cover)— (the sound of my heart, indeed.) Holy FUCK this is brilliant. Yeah, technically from 2015. But I heard it for the first time, this summer. Perfect song, perfect arrangement… just utterly perfect.