So you may have caught these recent uploads and posts by me…
After test after test, and re-configuring things constantly, I officially finished all the mapping and configuration files, as of October 22nd, 2019. I have 4 people beta-testing the stuff right now, with Maschine MK2, MK3 and Maschine Studio. Included in the file set are:
- a Portable install of Reaper 5.983 (with all my configurations/keymaps, etc) so it doesn’t interfere with YOUR installation of Reaper! (about 300mb)
- Configuration files (Templates) for Native Instruments’ Maschine MK3, Studio, MK2, Mikro MK2, Jam
- Configuration files for Arturia’s Beatstep, Beatstep Pro, SparkLE, Keylab Essential, Keylab MK2, and Minilab MK2
- Configuration files for Novation’s SL MKIII, Remote SL and Zero (MK1), Launchpad X, and Launchpad Mini MK3
- Configuration files for Behringer’s X-Touch Mini and X-Touch Compact
- Configuration file for Akai’s MPD32
- Reaper KeyMaps, for importing into Reaper’s Action List, with your personal installation of Reaper (I tried to keep all mappings OFF of Channel 1 and 10. Used MIDI channels: 2, 3, 4 (some), 11, and 16 (some– mostly Program Change assignments where I needed a solid “trigger” MIDI message, instead of “Toggle” or “Momentary/Gate”). The most mappings are on Channel 2, 3, and 11.
- PDF guide with all maps for all supported devices
I’ll be making more video demonstrations in the coming weeks…. I’ll try to demo every device that I currently own.
If interested, please email me at themelodies AT gmail DOTcom, and I’ll link you to the zip file that has everything you need.
Thanks for your interest and support!