Lately I’ve become a bit obsessed with portable/tiny stuff. For lessons, for playing or practicing wherever I want, for space-saving, etc. Small = good, these days.
I want to make a YouTube video showing several options (some gear I have, some I don’t). I’ll post it when it’s done…
- Boss Katana Mini ($99)
- Blackstar Fly 3 ($65)
- Vox Mini3 (~$150)
- Orange Crush Mini ($70)
- Danelectro Honeytone ($25!)
- Joyo Jam Buddy ($85)— this looks dope. Rechargeable internal battery, too!
GUITAR HEADPHONE AMPS:
- Vox “AmPlug” series (many models, $45)
- Donner Pocket series (on amazon) – ($15-30)
- NUX GP-1 Classic Rock ($13)
- Sonicake US Classic ($29)
BATTERY-POWERED MULTI-FX units
- Zoom G3 used ($100)
- Zoom G1on ($59 new!)
SMARTPHONE & BLUETOOTH SPEAKER:
- iRig ($8 for generic, $30-40 for official), plus ToneBridge app (FREE)
- iRig Stomp ($50) plus Tonebridge app
- Oontz Angle 3 Plus ($30-35) – has aux in! – connect your iRig to phone, then to this… you’re golden…. there’s like a million more ways to do things… a million.
TINY CHINESE PEDALS:
- Rowin, Donner, etc. $20-50 each. They sound damn good. Caline’s power supply is only $30 on Amazon… a mini board that can literally be carried like a thick book… combine with one of those mini amps above… whoa.
A million possibilities… fun stuff! Definitely going to do a YouTube video about this… and soon….