So I can get a feel of my readership…. I want to know what inspires you the most. And if you have questions about a particular artist’s style/tricks, etc… I’ll do my best to dissect it and decipher it.
Myself… I’m all over the map, but if I had to choose… if I HAD to choose:
- anything singer/songwriter/obscure/indie (with female vocals)
- anything that was on MTV’s “120 Minutes” in the early-to-late-90s)
- indie/pop/90s (Ben Lee / Ben Kweller, etc)
- “Beatles-influenced” brilliant piano singer/songwriters
- most artists on KEXP (the Seattle radio station’s youtube channel)
I really want to know who all of you really love…. let me know!
(sorry for the late post)